Friday, May 26, 2006

Have you traveled in such a bus !!!

It’s been long since I wrote since I was busy with my other schedules.

This is about the fortunate travel in a state transport bus the other day. I had been to a party hosted by my cousin and it was night by the time the party ended and had to think of traveling through state transport bus to my house.

I boarded this bus which had full AC, FULL AC!!!, the seats were really superb they were all cushioned and there were some rocker seats too. But I didn’t had the fortune to get a seat on one of them. To my surprise there was fusion music played this was something like “sone pe suhaga”. It was a great treat to imagine sitting in a rocker seat with full AC and fusion music played on the ride to my home. I have to say that the road were really smooth unlike as they are know to be with “manholes” rather than pothole and the bus was cruising on these roads. These whole things had a soothing effect and I couldn’t control my eyes which were already heavy.

Now that you have imagined the whole journey I would like to give you some facts too. Here the AC meant Air Circulation and not Air Condition as you might have imagined, the seat were literally swaying like the rockers and the person sitting on them probably couldn’t hold on his heavy eyes and had a lovely nap till his destination, and the fusion music created was by the loose glass panes, nuts, seats, body and doors, chimes were produced by the conceal fitted on the roof and I can bet that nobody can ever reproduce the same fusion music. I still think of the lovely trip I had.

Have you experienced such a journey??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man. I have been rocked more than this in several journey. Will write in blog. But man feel that u r in love now. Great Comparison. This can only happen in love. Great to see this. Go Ahead

Aparna Pai said...

Nice descritpion! .. and a good spirit too..
Have heard the rock a too many times :-)

Vaise u cud hav stayed back ..